Toto manufacturing companies in West Bengal are gaining popularity, as citizens are shifting to a safer, pollution-free electric vehicles for transport within short distances.
E rickshaws have become the most preferred mode of last-mile connectivity for most office goers. Especially in and around the crowded metro region. You will be surprised to know that India is home to 1.5 million battery-powered electric rickshaws. It caters to nearly 60 million commuters every day for whom affordability is one of the major issues. Today, battery-operated e rickshaw distributors are high in demand for supplying superior quality vehicles in the market. E rickshaws not only form an essential part of mobility for the tier 2 and tier 3 cities like Lucknow, Patna, Udaipur but also are an eco-friendly alternative for tier 1 cities like Delhi, Kolkata, etc.
What Does The Current Statistic Say About Electric Vehicles?
The best part of the electric vehicle industry is that the recent economic slowdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic did not affect the sale or manufacture of e-rickshaws.
- The current statistics say that the country witnesses the sale of almost 11000 electric rickshaws.
- The annual sale of e rickshaws is expecting to increase by about 9 percent by 2021.
- According to BNEF, the government along with some private efforts will promote 2800 charging points for electric vehicles.
- Nearly 98% of electric vehicles have been sold in the unorganized market.
How Does The Future Of Electric Vehicles In India Look?
- The global automotive industry is undergoing a cascade of changes according to electric vehicle manufacturers and distributors. Businesses are changing their service models and strategies. They are rolling out new effective plans that will cater to the changing dynamics of various organizations.
- This electric revolution will give way to lesser pollution and lead to a reduction in vehicular emission. There has been an increase in participation from major automobile players in the market. Also, there has been a constant policy push at the national level to boost electric mobility.
Various schemes like the National Electric Mobility Mission Plan (NEMMP) 2020 and Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles (FAME) announced by the government. Which are in sync with the aspiration of an electric-only future for automobiles by 2030.
The focus is also on the changing customer demands and requirements. So The more customer-centric the vehicle is, the better chance it has for sustainability. Thus e-mobility ecosystem consists of electric vehicles, charging infrastructure, e-mobility service providers, and the underlying safety regulations.
Buy e rickshaws from the leading brand, Plaudit at the best price which is Hailed as the leading e rickshaw wholesaler, it supplies a wide range of e vehicles in the latest designs. You can also buy e rickshaw parts in West Bengal from them. The brand promises sturdy vehicles with guaranteed safety and easy maintenance.